I believe in being transparent about pricing. None of this “…contact me for pricing…” to reel couples in and then subject them to a hard sell! I also don’t want you bamboozled by a “mobile phone plan” style list of pricing variations. So, without further ado…
Wedding day coverage
- Coverage of the full day, from bridal preparation through to the first dance.
- If both bride and groom are getting ready at the same location, and it is feasible, then shots of the groom getting ready too.
- Several hundred hand retouched digital images provided on a USB key. The exact number varies from wedding to wedding, but is normally around the 300 image mark.
- You are licenced to print the images, use them on social media and so on. In fact use them for anything you like, provided it is not for commercial purposes.
- A private on-line gallery of your images, for you and your family and friends to view.
- Professional, archival quality prints may be ordered from your gallery, and the bride and groom are able to download both high-resolution images suitable for printing at home, and smaller images suitable for sharing on the internet and social media. Guests are also able to download smaller images for free, but high resolution image downloads incur a modest fee for them.
Engagement/pre-wedding shoot with guest book
- A 2 hour lifestyle shoot to capture some wonderful images of you both on location. Do you have interests that are a big part of your life? Then let’s include these in your session, so that we can capture the real you!
- A selection of the best images from the shoot, all hand retouched, available to view and download in a private online gallery.
- A stylish A4 signing book for use on your wedding day, incorporating images from the shoot and pages for your guests to write messages. Choose from a wrap-around photographic cover or a classic linen cover.
Engagement/pre-wedding shoot with signature frame
- As above, but instead of a guest book there is a 20″ x 16″ frame of your chosen image with a broad mount, so that on your wedding day guests can sign the mount. Afterwards the mount, adorned with the messages, forms the basis of an eye catching momento of the day, as it is framed to display your chosen image – be it the original pre-wedding image, or one from the wedding day itself, or maybe a collage of photographs of guests taken in an evening “studio”.
- Probably the most important “extra”. I am a firm believer that photographs need to be physical. It’s just more special when you can hold and touch, turn the pages, inhale the smell, rather than just view on a screen.
- I’d love to be able to include an album in the cost of wedding coverage, but the truth is that the options are so numerous there would end up being a hundred different packages and prices! Also, quality albums that will stand the test of time are not cheap online photo books, and I want you to see where your money is going. I use a high-end, trade-only supplier for all my albums. They are gorgeous, bespoke creations with linen or leather covers, thick lay-flat pages, using archival quality Fuji papers in a choice of finishes.
- I design all album layouts myself. Call me a control freak, but the way the images are laid out and the pace and flow of an album is just as important as the composition of the individual images themselves.
- We will discuss your album in detail during our initial meeting, where I will be able to show you sample albums, cover swatches, paper finishes, and go through the multitude of options for size, format and price.
- Parents’ albums and smaller duplicates may be ordered at the same time as your own album. They make great presents!
- During the course of the evening’s celebrations I will corall your guests in small, intimate groups, and capture stylish portraits of them using a professional lighting setup. A great way to be able to look back and remember the celebrations.
- A collage of these images looks great in a signature frame!
Photographic “Thank you” cards
- Say thank you for all those lovely wedding presents with customised “Thank you” cards bearing a photograph of your choice on the front. Available in packs of 10 cards.